PVA Metrology & Plasma Solutions: the application experts for new technologies in the manufacture of semiconductor components.
We specialize in understanding the processes involved in the manufacture of semiconductor, micromechanical, and optoelectronic components. As a result, we assist our customers with plasma processes as well as analysis methods with laser-based measurements and VPD methods.
- High importance of quality assessment in the manufacture of wafers
- Early detection of defects reduces manufacturing costs
- Global use of laser & VPD systems
- Special plasma systems for achieving successful cleanliness in the manufacture of complex electronic components
- Proof of cleanliness and detection of defects by laser systems
- Separation of the components located on the wafer; packaging into the various types of casings
- High importance of adhesion of the plastics used
- Gearing of plasma systems towards the individual markets